Nothing beats being able to communicate on the phone for long without being restricted by cords. Cordless phones are designed to give users flexibility and the addition of headset jacks so that you can have uninterrupted conversations that are clear without any disruptions. The cordless phones with headset jacks brag a lot of features. However, one critical factor that you must consider when choosing the phone has to be voice clarity. Voice clarity is typically the most affected when one is using headsets to communicate and as such, it must be the top priority because otherwise, what is the purpose of the phone? To make life easier for you, we took away the hard part of researching on the products and created a list of the best cordless phones with headset jacks in the market.
VTech DS6671-3 DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone
Utilizing DECT 6.0 technology to provide users with long-range signals that are secure, the Vtech DS6671-3 starts off our list and brags quite a bunch of features. This phone is capable of eliminating dead spots in a building/room and connect Bluetooth enabled cellular phones with the cordless phone. The cordless phone can also be used as a full-duplex handset speakerphone, thus allowing the users to receive mobile notifications on the handsets. Additionally, it has a quiet mode and eco mode that silence the handset and base unit for a duration set by the user and also save power.
- It is equipped with a digital answering machine that lets it record messages if a user is away.
- The call range and quality are really good.
- The phones speakerphone occasionally experiences some interference.
- The text displayed on the phone’s onscreen is really small, which make it almost unreadable.
- The battery life of the Vtech DS6671-3 headset is not the best.
AT&T TL88102 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone
This phone is operated on a 2-line basis, and it consists of a base capable of functioning with speakerphone and a handset. With a 2.5 mm jack, you can use the phone with headsets. It is one of the few phones that are expandable and do not compromise on the call quality. Regardless of the distance from the base, the call quality does not change despite whether a user is using the headset or handset. Additionally, it has a call waiting/ dual caller ID that can stores up to 50 calls, which is essential for a multi-line phone such as this one. Its high-contrast backlit LCD makes it easy to read messages.
- The construction and quality of the phone are great, which makes it quite durable.
- It can be expanded to accommodate 12 handsets and the additional headset.
- The call quality is exceptional and unmatched.
- It is easy to configure and use.
- Users have to purchase the headset individually, which increases the total cost of the phone.
- The cordless handset has a terrible battery life, which could use some improvement.
- Unlike with most phones where the headset attaches to the base of the phone, this one connects to the handset.
Panasonic KX-TGE474S Link2Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone
With the Panasonic KX-TGE474S, failing signals will be a thing of the past as the phone utilizes DECT 6.0 Plus wireless technology to ensure the long-range signals remain secure and strong. With a noise reduction feature to back it up, the call quality of the KX-TGE474S is one of the best in the market. It brags a Link2Cell feature that facilitates the linking of not one but two smartphones via Bluetooth, making it easy to attend to incoming calls and make outgoing calls via the link2cell handsets. Moreover, it has a text-to-speech ability that functions in conjunction with the talking caller ID to announce the caller. It can also last up to 12 hours before requiring a recharge.
- It included an integrated speakerphone as part of the phone’s body.
- The Link2Cell feature offers users convenience and flexibility.
- It has an answering machine that functions in case the phone’s user is not available to attend to the call.
- It allows for call blocking of unwanted numbers with the ability to add up to 250 numbers to the block list.
- Users have to reset the phone’s ring volume as it resets daily.
Jabra Pro 9470
This phone is ideal for individuals who do not want to have a space dedicated solely for their phone and want a simple phone that is uncomplicated. The Jabra Pro 9470 brags excellent call quality that is achieved by both the phone’s technology and the noise blackout noise-reduction feature which ensures call clarity. It has a touchscreen base and Remote Asset Management feature that facilitates the implementation and configuration of any audio devices remotely from a central location. Moreover, all calls, regardless of their origin, are received at the same point and users can use the headsets at a distance of up to 450 feet.
- It can be used for multiple uses letting users answer mobile, softphone numbers, and desk calls in one place.
- It occupies a very small space, and it is extremely compact.
- It has excellent range and unbelievable call quality
- It is rather costly.
- Muting the phone is rather challenging.
- It occasionally experiences interferences, especially if it is in the vicinity of other DECT devices.
- The touchscreen which is used for the phone’s operations can sometimes be fussy.
When it comes to phones, the most recent trends indicate that consumers and businesses are opting for mobile phones in place of their landlines. However, before you quickly jump on to the bandwagon, you must remember that not all landline features such as better clarity and range are available for mobile phones. Our list above wraps up some of the best cordless phones that can be used both in the office or at home without disappointing you. We hope that you find something from the list that suits your needs, or we at least lead you in the right path to know what you should be looking for as far as cordless phones with headset jacks are concerned.