Vodium Tech Blog - Tech News
Tech is all around us
It is a major component in our life
Welcome to Vodium Tech Blog
We provide our readers with the hottest take on the latest gadgets to hit the market. If you are looking to get a new piece of tech to add to your collection, be sure to check in with us first and we’ll tell you if it’s worth it.
Tech is all around us. It is a major component in our life, whether we like it or not. Just imagine going through a day without checking your phone and you’d get the idea how important it actually is to you. That being said, with the sheer number of products in the market today, it can be hard to discern which gadget is truly worth it.
Video conferencing is a meeting technique that borrows from the traditional concept of conferences with the key difference being the use of technology that is computer networks to transmit video and audio data between participants at different sites. Every video conference is unique to itself depending on the experience that participants get out of it.
Nevertheless, there are always chances of improving the workflow, experience, and quality of the video conferences to make sure that your current setup fits the team that is part of the video conference. One of the ways through which the experience can be improved is by investing in the proper equipment such as a camera to facilitate the conference and ensure it is a success.
We discuss the different types of cameras that we feel are the best cameras both in terms of the feature set they possess and the value they add to your video conferencing experience.
Lifesize Icon 800
Even though the Lifesize Icon 800 is a video conferencing kit, it has a Lifesize 10x Camera that is included as part of the kit. This camera and kit, in general, are intended for video conferencing experiences that involve a large space/ room, and it ensures that conference participants have a memorable and collaborative experience though out the conference.
- The kit is adaptable, and users who prefer to include third-party solutions to ensure that you are providing an optimal video conferencing experience can do so as the kit can be integrated with such said solutions.
- There are multiple video and audio inputs which means that multiple devices can be connected to it.
- The camera’s full HD video quality is exceptional, and the camera’s 10x zooming capabilities, as well as its ability to pan and tilt, are quite impressive.
- It allows for presentation sharing and engagement as it has dual display capabilities.
- It is expensive
The Logitech 960-001201 is a bit of a hard sell simply because of its price; however, that doesn’t discount the fact that it is not only the best but also the most advanced webcam we have experienced. With 4K video quality capabilities, this camera’s capabilities will pleasantly surprise you as it can also stream videos in 720 and 1080p quality. Bragging a 120-degree field of view, extended audio system and Bluetooth capabilities, users can perfectly capture wide fields of view, experience great video quality and connect the camera with other Bluetooth enabled devices. The Logitech 960-001201 is an ideal camera for small room/ huddle up video conferencing types of situations.
- It is intuitively designed to meet a user’s needs.
- It is well constructed to ensure that it is long-lasting and durable.
- It can be also used as a speaker when connected to other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- It is easy to use and set up thanks to its plug and play design.
- It is pretty expensive given that it is a webcam and not an entire kit like the Lifesize Icon 800.
Logitech BCC950 Video Conference Cam
Equipped with a full HD 1080p video conferencing camera that has an inbuilt speakerphone, the BCC950 by Logitech is the video conferencing camera that in our opinion delivers the best value. This camera which is perfect for minimal group video conferencing offers a 180-degree tilting ability which ensures that everyone within the conference is seen/captured. The inbuilt speaker phone ensures that participants audio is captured appropriately even in instances where the participants are not within computer network proximity of the camera. Optimized for skype as well as other web-based platforms, the Logitech BCC950 has a base and remote-control options that can be used to adjust various settings on the camera to ensure that it functions with the UC platforms.
- Its feature to price ratio is great and as such users get bang for their buck.
- It is reasonably priced.
- It has a noise cancellation feature that ensures audio clarity throughout the video conference.
- The camera’s pan and tilt movement is not as smooth and could use some improvement.
Logitech Pro 9000 Camera
Occasionally budgets tend to be extremely tight, and this translates to having a device that does not compromise on quality and at the same time does not break the bank. The Logitech Pro 9000 is one such camera. This camera is particularly ideal for individuals who typically have their video conferences over skype as well as on other internet services. Backed by RightLight 2 technology, the Pro 900 is backed by the fact that it offers users the perfect image by automatically adjusting the brightness of the image depending on the environment. Its autofocus is also one of the smoothest we experienced while trying and testing various cameras thus making it the perfect webcam. What really caught our eye about the Pro 9000 is that the camera captured full HD video with a 1600 x 1200 via its 2-megapixel senor and it also had face-tracking technology that ensured its focus stayed on the subject throughout the entire conference.
- It has noise cancellation capabilities which ensure the video audio is crisp and clean.
- It is extremely affordable.
- Its small size makes it portable and ideal for individuals who are constantly on the move but still need to be able to run their affairs while on the move.
- It can be used even in settings that have low light.
- The 2-megapixel sensor is not sufficient for long term use.
The cameras we have narrowed down on and discussed above are some of the few cameras that are guaranteed to elevate your video conferencing experience/ quality. They help you to consistently present the absolute best version of yourself plus a little more. When choosing a video conferencing camera, it is advisable that you select one that helps you to best achieve your purpose but at the same time has excellent video quality, field of view, zoom length, mic quality, and finally covers the size of your room appropriately. All the cameras discussed above are suitable for different video conferences, and the final decision solely rests on you and your needs.
Students place almost no importance on the printer that they require to go about their college life. However, it shouldn’t be so because a printer is an essential part of a student’s college life as it helps them print out important documents, study material, and assignments. A good printer should ideally help students manage the previously mentioned tasks effortlessly. Getting the best printer for college students is not always a straightforward task as students have varying needs, and there is no standard printer that fits them all. We, therefore, took it upon ourselves to identify the best printers for college students that will help them study without being interrupted by the need to run around looking for a café to print, copy, and do any other printer related duties.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Wireless Inkjet
As a college student, coming across a printer that can meet all your needs as a student can be considered to be the ultimate win. The Pixma MG3022 is one such printer as it is an all in one wireless inkjet printer that provides college students with the ability to scan, print, and copy all the necessary document or files they may need. The printer is perfect for college students because it uses minimal ink and has an auto shut off feature that helps conserve energy when the printer is not being used. Given that a majority of college students are tech-savvy, they can easily connect the printer to their smart devices for fast printing, or they could alternatively send whatever documents they need to via the cloud.
- It is relatively easy and quick to configure and set up the MG3022 printer.
- Students do not need to worry much about the cost of ink as the printer is economical and will cause a dent in their student budget.
- The printer is extremely affordable.
- The printers construction is not the best. It is rather flimsy and can break apart easily.
Brother, HL-L2350DW Printer
The Brother HL L2350DW is a laser printer that features the latest printing technologies which make the printer reliable, fast, and effective when it comes to meeting a college student’s needs. College students can sometimes become inundated with documents that they need to print and the printer’s 32 pages per minute printing speed comes in handy at such a time. It can also print on both sides of a page automatically and accommodate the different paper types and sizes for college students who could be pursuing arts and crafts related programs. Finally, it also has wireless printing technology and a USB interface that have become an essential feature for most printers today.
- College Students can use the Amazon dash replenishment feature that keeps track of the printer’s ink levels and automatically request for a replacement toner as soon as the ink runs low.
- This printer’s simplicity and ease of use makes it appropriate for students and as they can configure the printer themselves.
- This Brother printer does not have an Ethernet port and also does not support external drives.
HP Envy 4520
The HP Envy 4520 wireless photo printer incorporates voice technology and air print abilities to its functionality to provide college students with a fast, easy to use, and convenient way to meet their printing needs. The printer produces high-quality output that is a necessity for most college students, and also boasts of compatibility with smart devices that can be used for remote wireless printing. This printer is perfect for college students because not only is it affordable to acquire, but it has features such as the duplex printing that aids students to save on their paper budget. Additionally, it has a display panel intended to help with maneuvering the printer settings and also show the printer’s status.
- It comes with HP ink cartridges and photos included as part of the printer’s package
- College students get 24/7 customer care support and a one-year hardware warranty upon purchase of the printer.
- The HP instant ink bundle needs customers to sign up to the program, and if a user is not registered, the printer will frequently generate irritating popups as a reminder for them to do it.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer
The HP LaserJet Pro M15W is one of the simplest printers in the market, which is why it is ideal for college students as they are unlikely to experience issues when using it. It is affordable and compact, taking up very little space; a fete that college students will appreciate given that space is minimal in college dorm rooms. The printer is simple to set up and features a control panel for operating the settings in addition to its 19 pages per minute printing speeds. It also has a 150-sheet capacity tray. All these features come together to ensure it provides college students with an outstanding performance that is unmatched by some of the more costly printers. Students also enjoy the ability to print from their smart devices since it has wireless connectivity options.
- It has power-saving capabilities thanks to its auto on and off feature that enables it to switch on or off after a couple of minutes of inactivity automatically.
- Users receive a one-year manufacturer’s warranty guarantee when they buy the HP LaserJet pro M15W printer.
- It is incapable of multi-functional abilities, which means that college students cannot undertake activities such as scanning and copying.
- It does not have a control panel, and therefore, users cannot know the printing status of the machine.
College students require a machine that can be able to support all their needs and still add convenience to their lives. The critical things to look out for would be selecting a printer with a high yield cartridge and fast printing speeds that way you can get the job done in a matter of minutes and not have to spend a fortune on ink. Any of the printers mentioned above will be ideal if you are a college student on the hunt for the best printer in the market.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a PC or Mac user, an SSD or external hard drive is extremely important especially if you’re in the creative industry where large files are a key part of the job and the likelihood of that you will need to expand your storage are high. An external hard drive comes in handy a lot of the times, so users do not have to fiddle around with upgrading their device’s internal hard drive. To make sure that you are not slowed down by the lack of space, we compiled a quick list of the best hard drives in the market today.
Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC
If you are more concerned about keeping your data and information secure, then the Buffalo ministration should be your go-to drive. This is because unlike a lot of drives that rely on passwords for protection this one has hardware encryption that can only be unlocked with its unique NFC technology making it inaccessible to anyone else apart from the owner of the data. With a transfer rate of 80 MB/s, and up to 5 GB/s with the integrated wrap-around USB 3.0 cable.
- It is dust and water-resistant, making it almost impossible for a user to lose their data because the drive was compromised by external factors.
- Users can opt for to get the drive in either 1 or 2 terabytes.
- It is extremely secure thanks to its unique NFC system that unlocks it all while ensuring hardware encryption.
- It is equipped with shock protection.
- It is affordable.
- It is not the easiest drive to use and requires some research to ensure that a user understands how it works. Some users complained that the manual was not helpful.
- Several users have complained that they experienced challenges when they tried to connect the Buffalo Ministation to their Mac computers.
G-Technology’s G-Drive Mobile Pro SSD
If you care about the speed of an external hard drive, then the G-Drive for G-technology should be among your choices as it’s the fastest drive in the market. Built with a silicon, rubbery casing, this device will knock your socks right off as it has some incredible transfer speeds of 2800 megabytes per second. This drive is so good that users could effortlessly edit an 8K video straight off the drive. The drive is compatible with both Mac and PC and brags specs such as a Thunderbolt 3 port, 3-meter drop protection, internal aluminum casing for extra protection amongst others.
- It has, high transfer rates that most of the other drives are incapable of matching.
- It is available in different size options.
- Users receive a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It is built to resist a majority of shocks and protect a user’s data
- It has an easy drive removal system.
- It is pretty expensive, but depending on your budget, we feel that it is certainly worth the cost and delivers value for money.
LaCie Rugged Raid Pro
The LaCie Rugged Raid Pro is a beloved external drive which is hard to miss thanks to its stark orange casing. Chances are that, and you’ve probably seen it with a lot of video editors. This HDD drive is rugged and brags features such as an integrated SD Card Reader, USB – C 3.0 Interface, 4-foot drop resistance, 1-ton crush resistance, and transfer speeds of 24 megabytes per second. The LaCie drives enable users to effortlessly edit and transfer RAW and 4K videos all while keeping the files secure which is why a lot of video editors prefer it over other devices. This hard drive is perfect for individuals who are constantly on the move and consider themselves to be clumsy as the drive’s rubber casing comes in handy during times of extreme activity.
- It can be used in any environment as it is water and dustproof.
- It is compatible with both PC and Macs
- Users receive a hard-shell casing for carrying the drive around when they need to.
- It is Thunderbolt, USB-C, and USB 3.0 Ready.
- The drives orange casing may be unappealing to a lot of users.
Samsung T5 Portable SSD
With fast data transfer speeds of up to 540 megabytes per second, this Samsung drive is extremely impressive. It puts its USB 3.1 specs to great use as it is compatible with both Mac and PC. It brags a metal casing that ensures that the device is durable. Users can easily ensure their data is secure with the two data protection options that it offers. With the T5, users will be able to effectively and effortlessly edit, save and load 4K video, straight off the drive without any issues. With the T5 SSD video editors can access their information instantaneously without wasting as much time as they would if they were using a HDD.
- It is available in four different color casings ad a user can opt for whichever one matches their style. Its sleek elegant design will certainly look good on any editor’s desk.
- It offers great performance and high storage capacity.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
- It has an optional password protection option to complement the AES 256-bit hardware encryption.
- It is extremely portable
- It is somewhat pricey.
Overall, any qualified video editor needs to choose the right storage solution for their data/ files because, with a good drive, anything is achievable without the need to worry about their machine’s capacity. A good external hard drive takes away the pressure from an editor’s computer, ensuring that I remain in its optimum condition. Any of the external hard drives discussed above are capable of achieving this fete and so much more. They enable proper data management, quick and secure data transfer, and protection from external forces, and falls. If you’re in the market for the best external hard drive for video editing, you should certainly consider any of the ones mentioned above.
In a world where vlogging has become an actual job that people make money from, live streaming and HD videos have not only grown in leaps and bounds beyond anyone’s imagination, but they have also become an important part of our daily lives. Technological advances have enabled devices such as personal computer to keep up with this change. However, finding a laptop that can stream HD videos relentlessly without any trouble can be daunting and to help you find the ideal gadget for you we have foraged through thousands of reviews and put several devices to a test to give you a list of the best laptops for video streaming.
Acer Aspire E 15
The Acer Aspire E 15 has been a crowd favorite for a minute now, and it is with good reason. It offers some great features at a very reasonable price. Boasting a 256GB SSD storage, the GeForce MX150 graphics card, 8GB ram, and an Intel Core I5-8250U processor for the basic version of the laptop we can see why it is beloved by many. For streaming videos, it has a 15.6″ screen with a maximum resolution of with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 that can support Full HD videos.
Users intending to cop this laptop should keep in mind that the features mentioned above can be customized to suit a user’s preference.
- This laptop gives users value for money as the price and quality ratio ae perfect.
- Its battery life is spectacular, giving users up to 15 hours use before requiring a recharge.
- The specs of the laptop are customizable.
- It is not aesthetically pleasing and has a rather dull appearance.
- Weighing at 5.27 pounds, the laptop is rather bulky in comparison to some of its competitors
- It does not have a touchscreen.
Apple MacBook Air
With a stunning Retina display, that delivers stunning images, it is impossible to not include the MacBook Air in our list. Just like the Acer Aspire E 15 the MacBook air is customizable allowing up to 1.5TB SSD storage, Dual-core 8th-Generation Intel Core i5 Processor, Intel UHD Graphics 617,16 GB RAM and Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports. With a resolution of 2560×1600, you will certainly not be disappointed by this laptop as it was intended to give a great viewing and audio experience. Additionally, it comes with a touch ID feature that requires users to use their fingerprints as their passwords.
- It’s lightweight and therefore, easy to carry it around.
- The MacBook Air is stylish and brags an elegant appearance.
- Its battery life can go up to 12 hours before recharging.
- Videos have a black border surrounding them thanks to the laptop’s 16:10 aspect ratio. Most movies and videos usually have a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- It comes with integrated graphics, which is rather odd given the cost of the laptop.
DELL XPS 13 9370
Coming across an affordable 4K laptop is almost like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack, which is why the XPS 13 9370 is part of our list. This laptop brags 128GB SSD (which can be upgraded to 256 GB), 8GB RAM, Intel Quad-Core 8th Generation i7-8550U Processor, and integrated Intel UHD 620 Graphics processing unit. The resolution of the laptop is out of this world, and users will certainly enjoy streaming videos on the XPS 13 9370. Regardless of the kind of activities thrown at it, the laptop runs cool and does not heat up excessively, and as such, it has one of the best performances you can get from a laptop. Users running everyday activities are unlikely to find fault with this device.
- Users can opt for the DELL XPS 13 9370 either with a touchscreen or without.
- You receive 4K Ultra HD resolution at a reasonable price.
- The laptop is extremely lightweight, and ultra-portable, which makes it easy for users to easily move around with it.
- The slimmer chassis makes it extremely attractive and
- The battery life on the XPS 13 9370 could be better. Users only get 10 hours of battery life, which is the least time duration amongst the laptops in our list.
- Given the cost of the laptop, the integrated graphics is a downside for us, but this depends on you as the user.
- It does not have USB Type-A ports.
ROG Strix GL502VM
Overlooking the fact that this is a gaming laptop, you will quickly realize that the specs that it brags make it the perfect video streaming device. The ROG Strix GL502VM by Asus is equipped with an Intel Core i7-6700HQ Processor, 128GB SSD and 1TB HDD storage, 16GB RAM and NVIDIA GTX 1060 graphics processing unit. It strikes the perfect balance between the features and price and its 15.6-inch Full HD display with a 60Hz refresh rate delivers excellent graphics and color accuracy for video streaming. Additionally, it delivers A1 performance thanks to its two cooling fans and duo-copper thermal module, which ensures that the graphics processing unit and the central processing unit are working in the best possible way possible.
- It has features that ensure it remains cool and does not heat up excessively.
- It has a G-Sync variable refresh rate which is ideal for VR technology.
- It is available with a 4K display.
- Its battery life is mediocre and could certainly do with some improvement.
- Customizing the laptop runs up the cost pretty high.
- It is lacking in ports as it does not have a Thunderbolt 3, or HDMI 2.0 ports.
We can safely describe the process of finding the best laptop for video streaming as a utopian affair simply because when all is said and done the best laptop really depends on a user’s needs and budget. Our list above consists of the best laptops in the market that provide the highest quality of videos possible. We hope you find something that not only meets your needs but is also within your budget.
Every other day we witness advances in technology that leave us in awe over how far we have come. The market is saturated with numerous cutting-edge electronics that have amazing features, and one such invention has to be the Wi-Fi SD cards. These SD cards are not your typical storage cards as they are embedded with antennae that allow them to connect to a user’s device without necessarily having to insert the SD card into the device’s SD slot. The Wi-Fi SD card broadcasts from its network to a variety of gadgets that have Wi-Fi connectivity. We conducted a thorough research trying and testing some of the Wi-Fi SD cards and created a list containing some of the best Wi-Fi SD cards in the market that you should consider acquiring.
Toshiba FlashAir 4th Generation
Equipped with WebDAV and Station mode with upload, the Toshiba FlashAir 4th Gen is one of the best Wi-Fi SD cards simply because it is easy to use and has some impressive transfer speeds. Users can easily drag and drop their photos and videos from a variety of devices. The SD card is high quality and uses an app which facilitates the transfer process and through which they can receive support. Users can opt to get the card in several different sizes, i.e., 16, 32, and 64 GB depending on what they find to be sufficient for them.
- There is an app that customers/ owners can use to receive instructions and support on any issues they may be experiencing.
- At 30 MB/s this SD card has a much faster transfer speed than what you get with the typical wireless transfer speeds.
- Its read and write speeds are incredibly
- Up to 7 people at a time can connect onto the SD card, which makes it easy to share media amongst friends.
- Several customers complained that they had problems with updating software.
- Accessing the support app has occasionally proven to be challenging.
Eyefi Mobi Pro 32GB WiFi SDHC Card
With the Eyefi Mobi Pro card users can wirelessly transfer JPEG and RAW videos and images from your camera to other devices as they are being captured. To use the Eyefi Mobi Pro card users must connect to the card’s app which can be used with more than 50 Wi-Fi-enabled cameras from different brands such as GoPro, Canon, and Nikon. The SD card synchronizes all your original pictures and makes them available anytime, anywhere, regardless of whether you are online or offline.
- You receive 1-year of unlimited, free, and secure cloud storage upon purchase of the Eyefi Mobi Pro.
- Users are not restricted to the camera type they can use as they have a choice of over 50 camera types.
- The SD card can also be used with other external storage devices.
- The card does not compress videos and images, but it saves the photos and up to 300 videos exactly as they are in full resolution
- The card’s software support is extremely limited, which is rather inconveniencing given that there are no usage instructions included in the package.
- It is not compatible with all transfer apps and software.
Transcend 32 GB WiFi SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Bragging a Class 10 performance label, this Wi-Fi-enabled SD card from transcend supports several media formats including BMP, MOV, PNG MP4, amongst others. The card has decent transfer speeds that average between 13 MB/s and 17 MB/s and works by connecting to a device either through a browser connection or through the app. Like with the Eyefi Mobi Pro, Transcend’s app has an Exclusive Shoot and View mode that allows users to see every picture captured on your computer in real-time. The SD card’s wireless connection supports 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11b connections within a 32 feet range to avoid experiencing any issues.
- It allows for up to 3 guys to connect to the device at the same time.
- It is compatible with both Android and iOS-based devices as well as Linux, Windows, and Mac operating systems.
- It is available in three different sizes, i.e., 64, 32 and 16 GB
- While it is a good SD card, users intending to shoot 4K videos would be best suited using other cards with better transfer speeds.
- It is expensive.
Ez Share WIFI SDHC 32GB Class 10
The ez Share SD card is a one of a kind card, intended to take full advantage of the efficacy of a device’s battery. As a class 10 device, this card has some impressive transfer speeds of up to 10MB/s for writes and an average of between 15 and 19 MB/s for reads. It has an auto-push function that enables users to automatically transfer files and download selections, batches or a whole directory manually from the card.
- It does not drain a device’s battery like most of the other Wi-Fi enabled SD cards.
- It allows for multiple user access (up to 5), which facilitates the accessibility of pictures and video by different individuals.
- You do not have to buy any additional support apps as they are included as part of the card’s cost.
- The card supports storage of up to 31RAW formats along with other formats such as JPG.
- It has an inbuilt Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Some users may find the additional functions included in the eZ Share SD cards to be somewhat confusing.
- It lacks a Wi-Fi pass-through feature that most of its competitors have.
Even though they are not a mainstream product, the Wi-Fi SD cards have been around for a long while and are particularly popular with videographers and photographers. Manufacturers have been able to boost the functionality of SD cards, and now the Wi-fi enabled SD cards store even more data than they previously did. If you had never thought of getting yourself one you should certainly consider any one of the ones mentioned in our list above and rid yourself of the chore that is physically connecting your SD card to your phone.
As a small business, having a good office speakerphone is essential because one can be on par with the larger businesses that have enterprise phone systems. High-quality calls play an important role for small businesses as they can conduct business affairs. With a good speakerphone, you can have conference calls for small teams. The speakerphones are a much better option to the speakerphones on their mobile phones as they have features such as directional microphones, noise cancellation, and tuning for video and conference communications. To ensure that you spend your money on products that are worth it, we have curated a list of some of the best office speakerphones you could opt for.
Jabra Speak 510
The Jabra Speak 510 is an Omni-directional speakerphone that is ideal for offices and can be used by up to four people. It is a compact speakerphone that occupies a small space and can be ported around easily. To use it, a user simply has to plug and play the speakerphone on to your computer or connect to it via Bluetooth. The Jabra Speak 510 is one of the few speakerphones certified for Microsoft Skype for Business. With a Bluetooth 3.0 range that can cover up to 100 meters on class 1 devices. The speakerphone is round in shape and has capacitance sensing buttons for, volume control, power mute, declining and answering calls, and Bluetooth pairing. The speakerphone can last for up to 15 hours before one has to recharge it.
- Users have the choice of connecting to the device either via USB or Bluetooth.
- It is compatible with a lot of smartphones and personal computers.
- It is extremely easy to use.it can be used on multiple UC platforms.
- The further you are from the speakerphone, the more likely your voice will sound distorted.
eMeet M1 Black Conference Speakerphone
The eMeet M1 speakerphone is an aesthetically pleasing speaker that brags an attractive design. Its construction consists of 7 microphones that provide a 360-degree control enabling users to use the speakerphone regardless of their position on the room. A user can tell which speaker they are using as it lights up when they speak into it. The speakerphone delivers great sound quality that is clean and devoid of echo and feedback. Users can opt to connect to the device via Bluetooth or USB. Additionally, it comes with an inbuilt 5200mAh rechargeable battery and provides 20 hours music playback and 12 hours playtime on a single recharge.
- The sound quality is top-notch, and users can even use it to play music.
- The speaker has great 360-degree audio pick up thanks to the 7 microphones it is fitted with.
- Can be used on several UC platforms such as Skype, Cisco, Facetime, and a variety of devices.
- It arrives with an integrated battery that can also be used as a power bank, unlike what is offered by the competitors.
- It has a unique design with multi-colored LED lights around the edge of the speaker that provide users with various visual cues.
- It is pricier than a lot of its competitors.
- The voice call volume is somewhat on the lower side and could do with some normalization.
Konftel KO-910101081 Portable Speakerphone
If you are looking for a speakerphone that is affordable and will not compromise on quality, then the Konftel speakerphone is what you should opt for. It provides exceptional OmniSound with HD audio, and users can connect to the speakerphone via USB, NFC, or Bluetooth. To operate the device, the speakerphone has an LCD screen with buttons on the side. Finally, it has a unique shape that helps it stand out from the crowd
- It is extremely affordable.
- It is uniquely designed, thin, and with a compact design. It is extremely portable and ideal for travels.
- It is compatible with several smart devices and works with different UC platforms.
- The audio quality is just spectacular. The Konftel is one of the few speakers with high definition audio.
- Users can also use a headset with this speakerphone because it has a jack port.
- One must be close to the speaker; otherwise, the speakerphone will not work well.
- The call volume is low and could use some regularization.
Spracht Conference Mate
The Spracht Conference mate is a downfacing speaker with a clean and modern design. The depth and richness of the sound produced by the Conference Mate is simply outstanding. It is one of the few speakers that provide high-fidelity audio thanks to its passive bass radiator. It also has great noise cancellation abilities that contribute to the good quality sound. It is compatible with a majority of the UC platforms, including Lync and Skype. Users can pair their devices through NFC, Bluetooth, and USB. It is a fully duplex speaker, which means that both parties can and hear each other at the same time. It is available in two different colors, i.e., black or white.
- Just like the Konftel speaker, it has a jack port for a headset.
- It is easy to operate
- It is compatible with several softphones and UC platforms such as Skype for business.
- The battery life is not the best. In comparison to its competitors, the Conference Mate only delivers 7 hours before it requires a recharge.
- The volume on the voice call is really low and as such users need to be at a close distance to the speakerphone for it to pick up your voice.
A good office speakerphone should give you the same audio quality as the more expensive enterprise-level phone systems. Choosing a speakerphone can be very confusing, especially because most of the ones in the market are washouts and often tend to be a waste of money. However, most of the speakerphones we have mentioned in the list above offer the best sound quality to transform a user’s calls and letting you enjoy your calls hands-free. We hope that you find something on our list that will help you meet your needs.
Pebble! That was the name of the first smartwatch, a Kickstarter project backed by numerous people. Like with most “firsts,” Pebble was a revolutionary gadget which has since evolved to the hundreds of smartwatches that are now available in the market. An increase in technological advances has resulted in smartwatches being made to function as either standalone devices or as accessories for phones. Today smartwatches are used as fitness trackers, for specialized applications and as mentioned as an accessory to alert users of their phone notifications. And since it only makes sense for a gadget that is used for literally all activities to be waterproof, a lot of the smartwatches available in the market can be used regardless of the weather. So, dive in as we discuss some of the best waterproof smartwatches you can cop for yourself or your loved ones.
Garmin Fenix 5X
Waterproof up to 100 meters, the Garmin Fenix 5X packs a serious punch in literally every aspect of it. From performance, battery, power and even hardware this rugged smartwatch can aptly keep track of almost all outdoor activities including paddle boarding and hiking and not just the, swimming or cycling. It brags some impressive features like multi-sport tracking, onboard maps, GPS, heart rate monitor, and a sapphire screen. The watch has a great battery life that lasts for anything between 20 hours and 12 days, depending on the mode that a user selects.
- Users can preload their running profiles, and the watch’s advanced running dynamics can help better their general performance and form.
- It can be used underwater for up to 100 m in comparison to some of its competitors that only manage 50 m.
- It is lightweight and has a sleek, elegant design.
- It has a large memory capacity of 16GB, which is pretty high when compared to other smartwatches.
- It is expensive.
- It is heavily geared towards fitness tracking
Fitbit Versa Smartwatch
When one begins to understand the things that this watch can do, you quickly discover that the Fitbit Versa is a smartwatch that delivers value for money. This smartwatch is capable of tracking a user’s sleep patterns and activities, provide several exercise presets, remain waterproof up to 50 meters, store music, and even download various apps that are useful for users. With a 38.6 mm display, the Fitbit Versa is slim and lightweight unlike some of its competitors. The watch lacks a built-in GPS feature, and as such a lot of the watches, fitness monitoring features cannot operate, without it being linked to a smartphone. This can be rather inconveniencing since most individuals who are big on fitness often prefer to have a single gadget with them.
- Female users will appreciate that the watch has a health tracking mode designed particularly for them to log symptoms, period dates, etc.
- The watch has over 15 exercise modes for users to choose from.
- Users can use the watch for water depths up to 50 meters.
- Does not have an internal GPS feature.
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen
The Moto 360 2 is a smartwatch designed to streamline a user’s mobile life by providing information that matters to a user while simultaneously helping them stay detached from their phone. Users have the choice of choosing between a 46mm or 42mm watch case to complement features such as the 400mAh battery, Built-in optical heart-rate monitor, wireless charging with dock, and IP67 water and dust resistance. The watch also has a fitness tracker that tracks a user’s calories, steps, and heart rate. The battery life is reasonable and can last anything between 1.5 days to 2 days.
- It is available in different designs for both sexualities.
- Users can have access to apps available on google play store.
- Users can acquire the watch in the different face and dial designs depending on what suites their aesthetics.
- It is extremely accurate in the different fitness elements that it tracks.
- Its underwater resistance is limited to a little under 1 meter and as such users cannot use it when engaging in activities such as swimming or diving that requires them to be submerged.
- Several users have complained that the customer support is wanting.
TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music
Majority of the smartwatch companies have included music as part of the features they offer to users. For most individuals, particularly those who enjoy putting in a good workout, music is the ideal companion. The TomTom Spark 3 Cardio is one such smartwatch that has added music storage capabilities to its list of features. The watch boasts 50 preset exercises, fitness and activity tracking, built-in GPS, and inbuilt heart monitor. Additionally, the watch also has a waterproof headphone that can be used for depths of up to 50 meters. With this watch, users can build customized workouts, enhance their fitness age, explore different areas and locations without getting lost.
- Has headphones which can be used for activities such as swimming.
- It is waterproof up to 40 meters.
- Users who ow the TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music do not need to have their smartphones while working out.
- It has an impressive battery life that can last up to 3 weeks when the watch is not in GPS mode.
- Placed next to its competitors; the watch is quite bulky.
With any one of the listed waterproof smartwatches, you can swim, cycle, run and work with some excellent monitoring applications to keep an eye on how well your health is doing all while being able to keep in touch with the rest of the world. These watches will give you real-time insights into your fitness and activity levels, so you know when and where to improve.
Except for the Moto 360 2, almost all the smartwatches listed above can expertly fend off water. We hope that you found your next waterproof smartwatch in the list above and if not, you at least have a much clearer idea of what you need to consider when contemplating a waterproof smartwatch.
Nothing beats being able to communicate on the phone for long without being restricted by cords. Cordless phones are designed to give users flexibility and the addition of headset jacks so that you can have uninterrupted conversations that are clear without any disruptions. The cordless phones with headset jacks brag a lot of features. However, one critical factor that you must consider when choosing the phone has to be voice clarity. Voice clarity is typically the most affected when one is using headsets to communicate and as such, it must be the top priority because otherwise, what is the purpose of the phone? To make life easier for you, we took away the hard part of researching on the products and created a list of the best cordless phones with headset jacks in the market.
VTech DS6671-3 DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone
Utilizing DECT 6.0 technology to provide users with long-range signals that are secure, the Vtech DS6671-3 starts off our list and brags quite a bunch of features. This phone is capable of eliminating dead spots in a building/room and connect Bluetooth enabled cellular phones with the cordless phone. The cordless phone can also be used as a full-duplex handset speakerphone, thus allowing the users to receive mobile notifications on the handsets. Additionally, it has a quiet mode and eco mode that silence the handset and base unit for a duration set by the user and also save power.
- It is equipped with a digital answering machine that lets it record messages if a user is away.
- The call range and quality are really good.
- The phones speakerphone occasionally experiences some interference.
- The text displayed on the phone’s onscreen is really small, which make it almost unreadable.
- The battery life of the Vtech DS6671-3 headset is not the best.
AT&T TL88102 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone
This phone is operated on a 2-line basis, and it consists of a base capable of functioning with speakerphone and a handset. With a 2.5 mm jack, you can use the phone with headsets. It is one of the few phones that are expandable and do not compromise on the call quality. Regardless of the distance from the base, the call quality does not change despite whether a user is using the headset or handset. Additionally, it has a call waiting/ dual caller ID that can stores up to 50 calls, which is essential for a multi-line phone such as this one. Its high-contrast backlit LCD makes it easy to read messages.
- The construction and quality of the phone are great, which makes it quite durable.
- It can be expanded to accommodate 12 handsets and the additional headset.
- The call quality is exceptional and unmatched.
- It is easy to configure and use.
- Users have to purchase the headset individually, which increases the total cost of the phone.
- The cordless handset has a terrible battery life, which could use some improvement.
- Unlike with most phones where the headset attaches to the base of the phone, this one connects to the handset.
Panasonic KX-TGE474S Link2Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone
With the Panasonic KX-TGE474S, failing signals will be a thing of the past as the phone utilizes DECT 6.0 Plus wireless technology to ensure the long-range signals remain secure and strong. With a noise reduction feature to back it up, the call quality of the KX-TGE474S is one of the best in the market. It brags a Link2Cell feature that facilitates the linking of not one but two smartphones via Bluetooth, making it easy to attend to incoming calls and make outgoing calls via the link2cell handsets. Moreover, it has a text-to-speech ability that functions in conjunction with the talking caller ID to announce the caller. It can also last up to 12 hours before requiring a recharge.
- It included an integrated speakerphone as part of the phone’s body.
- The Link2Cell feature offers users convenience and flexibility.
- It has an answering machine that functions in case the phone’s user is not available to attend to the call.
- It allows for call blocking of unwanted numbers with the ability to add up to 250 numbers to the block list.
- Users have to reset the phone’s ring volume as it resets daily.
Jabra Pro 9470
This phone is ideal for individuals who do not want to have a space dedicated solely for their phone and want a simple phone that is uncomplicated. The Jabra Pro 9470 brags excellent call quality that is achieved by both the phone’s technology and the noise blackout noise-reduction feature which ensures call clarity. It has a touchscreen base and Remote Asset Management feature that facilitates the implementation and configuration of any audio devices remotely from a central location. Moreover, all calls, regardless of their origin, are received at the same point and users can use the headsets at a distance of up to 450 feet.
- It can be used for multiple uses letting users answer mobile, softphone numbers, and desk calls in one place.
- It occupies a very small space, and it is extremely compact.
- It has excellent range and unbelievable call quality
- It is rather costly.
- Muting the phone is rather challenging.
- It occasionally experiences interferences, especially if it is in the vicinity of other DECT devices.
- The touchscreen which is used for the phone’s operations can sometimes be fussy.
When it comes to phones, the most recent trends indicate that consumers and businesses are opting for mobile phones in place of their landlines. However, before you quickly jump on to the bandwagon, you must remember that not all landline features such as better clarity and range are available for mobile phones. Our list above wraps up some of the best cordless phones that can be used both in the office or at home without disappointing you. We hope that you find something from the list that suits your needs, or we at least lead you in the right path to know what you should be looking for as far as cordless phones with headset jacks are concerned.
We have all at one point found ourselves staring into the sky at night, enamored by its beauty that we wished it was something we could experience every other day. Planetariums make it possible for one to experience the cosmos from the comfort of their homes and after hours of trying and testing different home planetariums, here is a conclusive list of arguably the best home planetarium in the market that are worth giving a thought to. These planetariums let you bring the wonderous universe into your house and can be used by both kids and adults.
Smithsonian Planetarium Projector
With the ability to project astronauts, rockets, asteroids, galaxies, planets, moons, spacecraft and nebulae the Smithsonian planetarium is perfect for children as it projects with a rotating star pattern and has over 50 HD image combinations. The projector is designed to in a small section of a room and as such users must choose where they want to project the image. One must fidget around with the projector to find the perfect angle and distance to clearly project the image. Nonetheless, despite this slight hitch, once everything is figured out, the projection will wow you.
- It is reasonably priced in comparison to some of its competitors.
- It has an automatic shut off timer that ensures the device goes off after some time.
the planetarium project star pattern rotations with 24 different images.
- The projector needs to be well balanced; otherwise projected images appear blurry.
- The package does not include a power adapter
it does not project into the entire room but rather only a few sections.
Sega Homestar Home Planetarium
Manufactured by Sega toys, the Sega Homestar is a star projector that resembles the death star and is capable of projecting close to 60,000 stars. It utilizes a 3-watt white LED technology to project and has an AC adapter to power it on. There are two discs included in the planetarium’s package with the option to buy more from the other 30 plus discs that Sega has to offer. This planetarium is ideal for rooms that are 12” x14” so that one does not have to constantly adjust it while trying to find the right angle. However, this is not to say that it cannot be used in any other kind of room. One would simply need to adjust the devices focus and angle to get the projection that suits their space best. The Sega Homestar has a projection distance of between 59″ and 90″ and a projection area of a circle with a diameter of 106″.
- It has a shooting star functionality, that gives the impression of shooting stars in the projected image.
- The focus and angle of the planetarium are adjustable.
- It has an auto shut off feature that turns the projector off after a 15 to 60-minute time period.
- The projected images are extremely realistic, especially with the northern hemisphere disc.
- In comparison to most of its competitors, the Sega Homestar is somewhat costly.
- The shooting star function could use some improvement as we felt it was lacking in realism.
In My Room Star Theater Pro by Uncle Milton
If you are looking for a planetarium that does not compromise on quality, then look no further than this one by Uncle Milton. The machine’s design is rather impressive and unique with a motorized image rotation capability that brings realism into play as the display of the night sky comes alive. The package includes two discs, one displaying the sun, moon, and earth while the other displays over 10,000 stars.
- The projection angle and focus are adjustable
- Its design is quite futuristic as it is possible to rotate the planetarium.
- The clarity of the projected image is exceptional.
- The rotation can be turned on and off depending on a user’s preference.
- It is equipped with a timer function with a 30- or 60-minutes automatic shutoff option.
- It is not the most durable planetarium in the market.
- There company responsible for creating the device is no longer producing new disks.
- It has a high price tag attached to it.
- It uses batteries which could have an impact on the projection if, for example, they are dying off.
Parrot Uncle 270 Degree
The Parrot Uncle 270 degrees planetarium is different from the others as It utilizes holographic and green laser technology to project the night sky. It mimics the sky by creating multiple laser pinpricks with the help of its dual precision glass lenses. The uniqueness of this projector is witnessed by its ability to show the formation of blue nebula clouds with users being able to change between this view and the star view. It also allows for both views to be viewed simultaneously for a spectacular and fascinating display.
- Users can mount the projector on the wall as it has keyhole slots on its base that can be used for this.
- The projected image can be adjusted to the size of the surface being used.
- It has an automatic shut off feature with a four-hour range.
- Users can choose between two different views or a combination of both.
- It does not necessarily depict the true sky map.
- It can sometimes be too bright when being used in certain settings.
- It is not durable
- The bulbs of Parrot Uncle burn out rather too often than they should, which is quite annoying.
If you are ready to enjoy some stargazing from the comfort of your home, a planetarium is something that you should certainly consider. They make for some great entertainment for both kids and adults. When choosing one for yourself or your loved one some of the important things you need to consider include the use, the light source, the lighting mode, the power source, and finally the style and design. With these factors in mind, you can avoid ending up with useless planetariums that usually turn out to be a waste of your money.
For you to have a solid Internet connection at home, you need to have the best routers for Xfinity. There is no doubt you would not want a connection that buffers all the time. Here are the best options with regards to the best routers for Xfinity so take your pick:
5. NETGEAR CM500
Not only is this router compatible for Xfinity, but it can also work for other brands such as Spectrum and Comcast. Installation is fast and easy. If you follow what’s written down on the instruction manual, you should be able to get everything up and ready in less than ten minutes. This item basically taught me one thing and that is to never rent a modem again. Besides, it does not cost much to buy a modem anyway so why not buy one? You’re even going to save money when you decide to buy this model. In addition, this model is built for superb fast performance.
4. Motorola MG7315
This router provides high-speed Internet access not only for LCD TVs but also for smartphone models. It is faster than any model you’ve tried so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain with this nice model. Don’t know where the WiFi password is located? Don’t worry as just need to look at the bottom of the model and you will find it there. One great thing about this model is that it has 4 LAN ports at the back. Thus, you can connect your LCD TV into one of the ports then free up the other ports for other devices. The WiFi strength is extremely strong and it is only one of the things that are impressive about this product.
3. TP-Link N450
TP-Link used the latest in technology for this router. No wonder, it proves to be quite a success with the high-tech Millenials. This product is perfect for beginners too. For example, your grandmother does not have any Internet at her home so it is going to be very boring when you visit there. Good thing, TP-Link made this product as she can easily set it up and she can check her Facebook account in no time. When it comes to reliability, TP-Link should be on the top of the list.
2. NETGEAR C6250
Believe it or not, as many as 25 different devices can be connected to this wonderful product. Thus, you can check your social media accounts on your mobile phone while watching Netflix movies on your widescreen TV at the same time. When you try the speed of this router, you are going to notice it is a lot faster than similar products. You are definitely not going to regret trying out this product. In fact, you’re never going to encounter a problem while streaming your favorite basketball or football games. After all, there is nothing like watching them live. Even if you’re one floor away from the router, the speed will still be fast.
1. MOTOROLA MG7540
There is no need to worry about WiFi interference from neighbors as Motorola took good care of that. After all, it is not a good feeling to have a slow Internet connection because of your neighbors. Motorola’s customer service team is simply amazing as they were able to deliver the product on the same day. Yes, there would be no need to wait for several days. Once you connect the Xfinity device with an Ethernet cable to this device then you will have no problem. A screen will show up once it is connected then you can have it activated. Remember how you are used to experiencing dead spots in different parts of your home. With this product, you can say goodbye to that. Yes, you can have access to the high-speed Internet wherever you may be in your home.
Now that you’ve found out the best routers for Xfinity, check out the features of each one. You will be able to find out what works best for you. Either way, the important thing is you will have a fast Internet connection at home. These days, life is going to be boring without an Internet connection. Good thing, all the above routers offer a fast Internet connection. Thus, speed will be the least of your worries.
An optical cable is used to transfer high-quality audio from one device to another. They are usually coaxial cables used to connect two devices, for example: TV sound output to your music system. These cables are available in a wide range of lengths, colors, and prices. Higher cost optical cable does not mean better. You need to buy a cable that has good value and well made. In the following sections, you can find the top 5 best optical cables, their features, and usages.
1. AmazonBasics Digital Optical Cable
The AmazonBasics Digital Optical Cable is a lightweight flexible cable that provides clear, multi-channel digital audio signals. It has a durable PVC outer layer with corrosion resistant gold plated connector for optimal connecting and transfer. You can use it to connect audio devices like a music system to an audio processor, DAC or TV.
It is available in 1 m, 1.8 m, and 5 m length cables. It is durable with a protective PVC layer and has buffer tubing which helps in optimal audio transfers. It is user-friendly with light in weight and easy to connect and disconnect. It is compatible with most of the standard high definition devices that have Toslink ports. The cable can transfer high definition audio, Dolby Digital and DTS outputs to A/V receivers. Syncwire gives a high quality, clean and clear sound without any distortions with its best signal transmission and flexible design.
2. iVANKY Optical Audio Cable
The iVanky Optical Audio cable is slim, flexible and lightweight optical cable that allows you to connect music output devices to TVs, Xbox, Blu Ray Players. This gives you high-quality audio output for an impressive sound experience. The fabric braided nylon cable allows you to make loops as small as 5 cm without damaging the cable. The gold plated connected retains its gild for long period to enable better conductivity.
This cable is compatible with uncompressed PCM audio and surround sound systems with compressed 5.1 to 7.1, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS HD High and LPCM sound formats. The cuboid design makes it easier to plug and unplug the cable. The cable does not add any lag or static to the audio when it is being transferred through it. This cable is safe for installing inside a wall.
3. KabelDirekt Optical
The KabelDirekt Optical cable is perfect audio for Xbox and Playstation which delivers crystal clear audio transfer to Home Theater receivers, Blue-Rays, online streaming, satellites links. It can support multi-channel surround, uncompressed PCM Audio, and audio systems that use compressed 5.1 to 7.1, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS HD high resolution, and LPCM.
It too has 24K gold plated connectors which are corrosion resistant and allows good conductivity. The cables are fiber optics-based, good build quality and made from high-quality materials. This makes the optical cables to be immune to external disturbances from RFI or EMI signals giving you noise-free audio output. The cables are highly flexible, durable and light in weight making it easier for you to install, bend the cables. This cable comes with an 18-month warranty from manufacturers.
4. Syncwire optical audio cable
The Syncwire optical cable is a high-quality audio cable to connect your audio output from CD/DVD player, gaming system to any devices like preamplifier, home theaters. Syncwire too can transfer multi-channel surround sound, support Dolby Digital Plus, DTS HD high, LPCM. It can also support TrueHD audio transfers. The cable is made from the premium high-quality fiber with tear-resistant PVC materials to withstand any rigorous handling of the wire. This cable can also withstand temperatures up to 135 degrees Celcius.
5. FosPower 24K Gold Plated Optical Cable
The FosPower Optical cables are durable nylon braided cables with gold plated connectors. It is covered with nylon mesh as well to ensure protection and durability to the cable. It supports most of the standard devices with Toslink ports to connect from Blu-Ray, CD, DVD to audio systems. It is not affected by external disturbances from radiofrequency and electromagnetic interferences. It supports uncompressed PCM, compressed 5.1 to 7.1 audio. It does not support Dolby, TrueHD, and DTS-HD. Every FosPower Cable is hand-tested to ensure quality, durability. The FosPower comes in 09 m, 1.8 m, 3 m, 4.5 m lengths.
These top optical cables give you a narrowed down choice of top and best selling optical fibers available. These are rated based on the feedback from the customers who have earlier purchased and used these optical cables and this should let you know why are they ranked at the top and best optical cables..
Gaming is a way of life. That may seem cliché but it most certainly rings true. If you are like us, then you probably take your gaming laptop with you everywhere. However, as most gamers would tell you, most of these laptops can be a real pain to lug around. That is why the MSI GS65 gaming laptop comes as a lifesaver for most hardcore gamers.
At first glance, you’d be able to surmise that this notebook is one of the thinnest and lightest gaming laptops in the market today. Do not let that fool you, however. Despite its lightweight appearance, it packs all the punch that you’d expect from a gaming laptop. More importantly, it does not cut out the necessary connectivity options and ports. You’d be happy to know that it comes with all the works: three-USB Type-A ports, a Thunderbolt 3 port, as well as the usual Ethernet and HDMI ports.
Of course, what most readers are looking forward to is the breakdown of the rig’s specs. It packs an Intel Core i7 processor.Couple this with its 32GB RAM and the latest Nvidia RTX 1080 Max-Q graphics card, and you’d have a clear idea what kind of experience this laptop offers.
If you are in the market for a new gaming laptop, be sure to check this one out!
The XiaomiRedmi K20 smartphone has yet to hit the market yet the people’s anticipation can hardly be contained. Even now, tech experts are dubbing it as the flagship phone to beat. If the rumors surrounding it are true, then that may very well be the case.
In terms of design, we are expecting it to come in two color variants – red and blue.It is also reportedly sporting a massive 6.39-inch AMOLED screen display, giving users a fully immersive experience. Of course, looks can only go so far. What truly matters here is what’s under the hood.
Luckily, it seems we can rest easy in that regard as well. The rumor mill states that users can have a 6GB or 8GB RAM version of the phone, featuring the standard 128GB and 256GB internal storage options. In addition to this, the handset supposedly sports Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 855 processor. This certainly packs quite a punch and should serve well in terms of running the Android 9 Pie operating system it reportedly carries.
Take our word for it, the XiaomiRedmi K20 is worth the hype.
If you want to stay updated on the latest tech news and reviews, be sure to check in with Vodium Tech Blog.